Every month we have a monthly coalition meeting where we share working group updates, hear from coalition members and allies, and take time to do some organizing for the month ahead. The town hall meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month, 7 – 8:30 pm Pacific Time on Zoom. Sign up to our mailing list to get announcements about these events.
In addition to our monthly town hall meetings, we also have working group meetings each month. If you’re interested in getting involved in a working group, let us know and we’ll set it up!
- Join us for events this Earth Week!
- Everything you need to know, and what you can do in 2023 to make UC fossil-free
- UC-wide Earth Week Events
- How to strengthen the draft new UC Climate Protection Policy
- Speak to the Regents: Submit Comments by 2pm, May 15th
- The University of California Fossil-Free Energy Memorial
- Students, faculty, staff across UC system to rally for UC Green New Deal this #UCEarthDay
- Everything you need to know, and what you can do to make UC fossil-free
- Petition for the University of California to enact a UC Green New Deal
- Launching Electrify UC!
- UC must get its energy systems off fossil fuels
- Sign Up!
- Press Release on Announcement of Michael Drake as new UC President
- Send a message to the Regents by Monday July 6th 3pm to let the incoming UC President know what we expect on the climate crisis
- UC Faculty Governance formally requests transparency of fossil fuel investments from Napolitano and Chief Investment Officer
- Is the University of California really going “fossil free”?
- Chair of UC Board of Regents acknowledges that climate crisis must be in president search
- Changing the world: Putting the climate crisis into the search for the new UC president